BIQU BX 3D Printer, by BIGTREETECH, 32-bit 400mhz Motherboard with integrated Octoprint, 7inch Touch Screen, Print Size: 250*250*250mm
About this item
- Super light H2 Direct Extruder: In comparison to other extruders on the market, particularly the dual-head printer, which has high inertia in motion and is difficult to accelerate deceleration, it must print at a slower speed to ensure precision. Our H2 extruder has super lightweight, thus it can easily address this problem.
- 32bit Silent Control Board: The BIQU BX 3D printer has a built-in SKR SE-BX V2.0 32bit Silent Motherboard with an imported ARM Cortex 400MHz processor and a large-capacity flash to offer quicker control system operating speed, sensitive reaction, higher printing precision, and safe thermal runaway protection.
- Powerful function through Rasberry Pi Board: The BIQU BX 3D printer can connect directly to a Raspberry Pi board to run Octoprint, providing additional functional support for 3D printing, such as printer network monitoring and video recording, as well as model slicing functions.
- UL Safe Mean Well Power Supply: After prolonged usage, it is equipped with the well-known MEAN WELL power supply, which solves the issue of short circuit/overload/over voltage/over temperature. Furthermore, the electricity is more stable and secure during printing.
- 32bit Silent Control Board: The BIQU BX 3D printer includes an SKR SE-BX V2.0 32bit Silent Motherboard with an imported ARM Cortex 400MHz processor and a large-capacity flash for faster control system operation, more sensitive reaction, higher printing precision, and safe thermal runaway protection.
- Brand Name: BIQU
- Model Number: BX
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- CE Certification: Yes
- Consumables Diameter: 1.75mm
- Certification: CE
- Printing Speed: 60mm/s
- Bed Temp: 100℃
- Slice Thickness: 0.1 mm - 0.3 mm
- Language: 15 languages
- Maximum Printing Speed: 100mm/s
- Interface Type: USB
- Octoprint: Octoprint integration BTT motherboard
- Filament: PLA, TPU, ABS, PETG, Gradient
- Slicer Software: open source/Cura
- Power Supply: 350W
- Maximum Working Speed: 100mm/s
- Operating System: Win 7/Win 10
- File Format: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Auto Leveling: Yes
- Maximum Print Size: 250x250x250mm
- Molding Technology: FDM
- Auto-bed leveling: Supported
- Resume Printing: with interface
- Filament Run Out Detection: with interface
- Automatic Shutdown After Printing: with interface
- Rated Voltage: 100-120V/200-240V 60/50 Hz
This is my second experience but 4th printer from Tinker Hive was made by the same company as my first 3D Printer. BIQU or BTT whatever they call themselves make great products. I hadn't heard of them until I started researching upgrades and I quickly realized the same company makes the motherboards that go in a lot of these printers. What can I say? Well, my printer arrived quickly, everything was packaged perfectly, building it was a breeze and I'd say I was up and printing in less than 40 minutes. I bought this one because of the Octoprint Integration and so far I love it! This printer's processor is quick, the printer itself is silent, it has the same style of pinda auto-level sensor that the Prusa printers have, it's got a huge 7" Color Display and it's octoprint ready. I'm slowly building a small print farm for my side business and I plan to buy at least 3 more of these. Almost forgot. Service is great with these guys and whenever I've needed the help I just make a phone call and I get someone right away.
Pretty amazing printer! I bought this printer for the octoprint integration which is included and for the 32bit 400MHz motherboard. This printer has gone through a lot of changes since kicktarter debut. Happy to say BTT has worked out all of the bugs and this thing works flawlessly. If you're not familiar with BIQU they are made by BIG TREE TECH which currently makes awesome motherboards and other upgrades for printers. I put octodash on my 7" screen, you can use the hermit crab tool changer to change the print head and use a laser or pen holder or cutter. The frame looks like it's carbon fiber, it comes with a magnetic spring steel build plate and the build plate size works perfect for my needs. Everything came packaged good, lots of foam and lots of great videos on this printer. I really love it and the seller is a good seller. Thank you