Anycubic Photon Mono X 6K 3D Resin Printer
- Fast printing speed:
- Photon Mono X can print a typical 12cm / 4.7in. model in 1.5 hours.
High light transmittance makes quick forming possible.
- Large build volume:
- Prints up to 9.6 x 7.8 x 4.8 in. / 24.5 x 19.7 x 12.2 cm (HWD) at a time
- Sharp edges and corners:
Adopting an industry-leading screen with a 350:1 contrast ratio.
- Printing volume: 199.1 oz. / 1.6 gal. / 5.9 L
- Exposure screen: 9.25’’ monochrome
- Screen area: 38.22 in² / 248.75 cm²
- Light transmittance: 6%
- Contrast ratio: 350:1
- Light source: Parallel matrix (LED x 40)
- Power density: 5,000 - 6,500 μw/cm² / 34,150 - 44,395 lux
- Printing accuracy: 5,760 x 3,600 px (6K)
- Horizontal resolution: 34 μm
- Printing speed: ≤ 8 cm/hr. / 3.15 in./hr.
- Control panel: 3.5’’ TFT touch-control
- Data input: USB-A 2.0 / LAN
- Power supply: 120W
- Machine dimensions: 18.7 x 11.4 x 10.6 in. / 47.5 x 29 x 27 cm (HWD)
- Machine weight: 24.3 lb. / 11 kg
6K Vivid Details
With 5,760 x 3,600 px resolution, AnyCubic Photon Mono X 6K's screen has a total number of over 20 million pixels, which is 125% higher than AnyCubic Photon Mono X and its rivals' 4K resolution screen. High resolution brings vivid details to your 3D models.
Sharp Edges and Corners
Adopting an industry-leading screen with a 350:1 contrast ratio, 75% higher than AnyCubic Photon X and its rivals' 200:1, AnyCubic Photon Mono X 6K provides your 3D models with extremely sharp and clear edges and corners.
Print, One Step Ahead
With an impressive print speed at ≤ 8 cm/hr. / 3.15 in./hr., AnyCubic Photon Mono X can print a typical 12cm / 4.7in. model in 1.5 hours, which takes 4.5 hours less than AnyCubic Photon's 6 hours, and 1.5 hours are less than its rivals' 3 hours. Fast printing saves your time wasted on waiting.
Powerful Light Matrix
40 bright LED lights are placed into a matrix to make up a powerful and parallel light source, so that AnyCubic Photon Mono X 6K can provide ≥90% light uniformity and ≤ 44,395 lux power density to each layer, making fast printing possible.
High Light Transmittance
AnyCubic Photon Mono X 6K is equipped with an industry-leading screen with 6% light transmittance, which is 200% higher than AnyCubic Photon Mono X and its rivals' 2%. High light transmittance makes quick forming possible.
Protect What Matters
In order to better protect its premium screen, AnyCubic Photon Mono X 6K added a dedicated and replaceable anti-scratch film above the screen itself, making that expensive screen much more durable than its rivals.
Adjustable Power, Universal Compatibility
With 30%-100% light power regulation, AnyCubic Photon Mono X 6K supports not only ordinary 405nm UV resins, but also special resins, making it compatible with more materials and environments. In addition, adjusting the light power appropriately can extend the lifespan of both the screen and light significantly.
Free Software, No Monthly Fee
Slicing software is free of charge on basic functions, but expensive on advanced features. Thanks to its self-developed slicing software, AnyCubic Photon Workshop, you can enjoy 3D printing freely on AnyCubic Photon Mono X 6K without worrying about monthly fees.