Free No Obligation Consultation - Book Here
Are you feeling Stuck? Too many options?? Just not sure which printer to buy? We've got you covered! We offer a Free No Obligation Consultation via telephone or Teleconference, which ever is easier for you. The appointment can last up to an hour Max but it can also be as short as you'd like it to be. We ask that you come prepared. Here's what you'll need to bring:
**Note: Please send us an email with the requested information 24 hours prior to your appointment so that we may prepare. This will help us and you get the most out of your appointment. Please send the information to: email@example.com
- A list of questions or concerns you may have already written down. If not we recommend you start by writing down some of the questions you would like to have answered.
- To help us get the most out of your appointment, please share with us what you're looking for in a 3D Printer and what you're looking to get out of your 3D Printer.
- Have a Budget or Budget Range
- Is this your first printer?
- What background do you have in working with electronics, computers, etc.
- Is this for you or is it a gift for someone else? If it's a gift is the person a Child or an Adult? If Child, how old?
- You've probably done your own research. We can talk about which printers you've looked at and also review pro's and con's with you.
- During your appointment, we will review some of the different makes, models and styles of printers on the market and we will talk about some of the different additives and Consumables these 3D Printers use.
- We will cover Warranty, Returns, and exchanges.
- What Space requirements do you need? Where will the printer be located? In the house, basement or garage or workshop or office?
- We will cover support, support groups and social media and we will touch on just a little bit of history.
- If you're wanting to start your own business selling 3D Prints, we will cover that as well.
- Which printers have you looked at already? Specifically Brand and or Make and Model?
Of course all of this information will be extremely helpful to get the most out of your consultation, it's why we are here and we hope by the end of the call we will have put your mind at ease. We also hope that you will be able to take away lots of knowledge and information. At the end of the call we will provide you with a summary of your consultation along with some helpful materials. All of the materials are electronic so no need to worry we can just email it.
Here's what we won't do during the call. We will not talk poorly, make fun of or bash any of our competitors. We would hope our Competitors would extend the same courtesy. We will not push you into buying a printer and we will not tell you where you should buy your printer. This is your investment and your decision to make.
We will not offer anything other than free advice which is on point and specifically about 3D Printing and all things 3D Printing Related.
The purpose of this program is to have fun and to share knowledge which we hope will put your mind at ease about your next purchase.
We want you to be successful in your Journey and we are here to help you in anyway that we can! Start your Journey today and book your appointment here
**Our intention in offering this program is to help educate and grow the 3D Printing Community. We are passionate about 3D Printing and Tinkering for that matter and this is also one way we can give back.
This program has been very popular for our patrons and enthusiast and therefore appointments are taken on a first come first serve basis. Appointments fill up quickly so if you're hesitant please don't book your appointment unless you are absolutely certain you will be able to keep it. There is no cancellation fee, but please understand we are giving our time. If you make an appointment and you must cancel, we understand life happens. Please try to give us as much notice as possible of your cancelation request. Thank you Kindly!
**If you are a Business, Artist, Enthusiast, YouTube Reviewer and you have an interest in partnering with us to help grow this program, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org