Creality is releasing a new cantilever 3D printer, the Ender 2 Pro
Although we don't have an opinion on this printer either way, we thought it would be nice to share this new release with our customers. This printer will be coming soon to our site, and if you're interested in purchasing one, then please sign up for our free newsletter and we'll be sure to let you know when it arrives!
Advantages of the Ender-2 Pro 3D Printer
- 4-Step Assembly: 90% Pre-installed
- Easy Operations: User-friendly Design
- Light and Portable: Only 4.65kg net weight
- DIY Refit: Fashionable Colors & Flexible Shaping
- Built-in Power Supply: Safe and Reliable
- Clip-on Screen: Simplified Installation and Dismantling
- Reinforced Z-axis design: Sturdy and Stable
- Compact Toolkit: Convenient and Streamlined Storage
- Easy to operate and dare to create: Ender-2 Pro 3d printer newly launched with 7 User-friendly Designs. Even for novices, you can quickly get started and let the creativity flow.
- Light and Portable, you can carry Ender-2 Pro 3d printer everywhere: As light as 4.65kg, with a size comparable to a desktop fan. Equipped with an easy-to-carry handle, its lightweight design makes it super easy to move.
- Quick Assembly in Four Steps: Ender-2 Pro comprehensively meets your needs for ease of assembly. The product is a 90% pre-installed device. You only need to tighten 7 screws. That is it!
- Cantilever Structure: The simplified, unique cantilever structure offers a lightweight design. With an extra Z-axis fixed block, it can support heavier loads and lean positioning, remaining stable throughout the entire printing process.
- Molding technology: FDM
- Printer dimensions: 421 x 383 x 465 mm
- Build size: 165 x 165 x 180 mm
- Net weight: 4.65 kg
- Leveling method: Manual leveling
- Resume printing: Supported
- Filament detector: No
- Nozzle temperature: ≤ 260℃
- Hotbed temperature: ≤ 80℃
- Rated power: 150W
- Supported filament: PLA/TPU/WOOD
- Printing speed: ≤ 100 mm/s. Average printing speed: 60mm/s
- Extrusion method: Bowden extruder
- Display: With a 12864 integrated screen, you can implement interactions with control knobs.